Soooo, the wonderful
tagged me and I thought this would be a fun thing to do.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions the tagger gave you and then invent 13 of your own
4. You must legitimately tag 13 people
5. Tagbacks are allowed!
6. You must make a journal entry
1) Well, when I was younger I tend to build a sort of tent in my living room with my two younger siblings. We then stuff blankets, pillows, and a lot of stuffed animals in there and we piled in. We would also leave the opening large enough so we could see the TV.
2) I had two best girl friends in elementary where instead of playing on the swings or monkey bars during recess, we would go out the soccer field to catch the yellow butterflies or examine little bugs.
3) Also, I had three guy friends I would hang out with as well because we liked the same videos games. Once we found a poor dead frog in this pipe near the field, and we decided to bury it and made a small ceremony in memory of it. May the unnamed frog rest in peace.
4) As a child, I would always wake up at exactly 6 on a Saturday morning to watch TV in the dark.
5) The first book that actually got me into reading was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. (I’ve loved the series ever since too.)
6) There was a time where my younger sister and I looked almost exactly like one another that when we go out in public almost every time someone would ask “Are you two twins?” and one of us would reply “No, we are one year apart,” then they would look at us like they don't believe our words.
7) In addition on the subject of twins, once I was on stage with my choir for a concert, and my director was stressed and was giving us the final rundown before we start. The other staff was just letting people into the auditorium to be seated and family just happened to be the first ones in. Well, my director saw my sister than actually yelled at her to get back on stage. My sister was standing confused, while my friends standing next to me and I was calling for my director’s attention. She spurned around and said, “What?!” She spotted me and then looked back at my sister then back at me and yelled, “Who’s that?!” and I said, “My sister.” We were all laughing in the end. (No, she wasn't a bad director. I knew she was stressed about the concert that day. She was really one of my best choir director, so I’d love her regardless.)
8) I currently ranked #10 out of my whole junior class. There are kids who asked me how do I do it and I just sit thinking I don't know, considering I spend the majority of my free time reading fanfiction till around 2 am in the morning instead of studying. When I say all the majority of my free time, I really mean I waste my time and I don't regret it.
9) I had a crush on this guy when I was in elementary school, and he happened to be an amazing artist. He was also one of the reasons why I’m inspired to draw, which is to get to his level of skill. I never told him, though, and I haven't seen him since.
10) I am the type that would not deliberately attempt to draw attention, but likes attention and would willing to talk just about anything if approached.
11) Every time there’s music playing that I love, I WILL sing it out loud. My siblings find this annoying, but I don't care.
12) I love math. There's just something satisfying about solving an equation or problem.
13) I have a weird obsession over fanfics. The last physical book that I actually picked out for myself was about a year ago.
13 Questions I was asked
1) Do you eat your cake with a spoon or a fork?
Depends on what I grab hold first. Doesn't matter what I would use as long as I eat the cake. Heck, I would even use a spork or some chopsticks if I get to eat good cake, especially if it's chocolate.
2) What's the weirdest thing you've ever drawn?
4 words: Comic, Celestia, Cake, and Luna.
3) If you had the choice/time, would you take a nap every day?
Yes, definitely, absolutely.
4) If you could have anything for breakfast, what would it be?
Eggs of any kind. Scrambled, sunny side, omelet, etc.
5) What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Between Eevee or Ninetales. An Eevee because there are so many different evolutions it could go through and they are all cute. A Ninetales because I loved it ever since I saw it on the original Pokémon series as a kid.
6) Have you ever watched the Rankin and Bass production of The Hobbit?
I haven't even read the Hobbit nor Lord of the Rings, let alone watched them yet.
7) What's one weird pet peeve of yours?
My dad’s off-topic lectures and people leaving the lights on when they leave a room.
8) Best comfort food?
Phở (It’s a Vietnamese dish I grew up with ever since I was a child. It’s wonderful to have when I’m sick or cold or simply want some hot soup with noodles.)
9) Do you RP? With whom (don't have to be specific, lol, just in general)?
I haven't done any recently unless you can count me playing a MLP video game 2 years ago.
10) Favorite animal at the zoo?
I like them all, but I’ll have to say the tiger.
11) Fuzzy socks? Yay or nay?
12) Ever had real maple syrup? Did you like it?
I don't think so, but I had bought honey directly from the farmers market before and that tasted great with waffles.
13) What's a smell that makes you happy?
Chocolate or my mom’s cooking.
My 13 Questions
1) What is your first fandom you knowingly joined?
2) What is the earliest childhood show you remember?
3) Truthfully, how many hours do you sleep each night?
4) Who was your first crush or who was someone you’d first admired?
5) What are some of your favorite books?
6) Do you like to work on separate layers when you make art?
7) What is your favorite school subject?
8) Traditional or digital?
9) If you are stuck on a deserted island, who would you bring with you and what 3 items would you bring?
10) Do you have a funny memory from your childhood?
11) What Hogwarts House would you be sorted in?
12) What is your preferred writing utensil?
13) Name the first two words you could think off the top of your head.